OsteoOmegaCare has similar properties to OsteoProCare but replaces the Chondroitin (some people may be allergic to Shell Fish) with Omegas from Flaxseed.
Provides support for bone and joints. Aids in flexibility and can help increase mobility. 45 minerals, Glucosmine, Chondroitin utilizing Iploflavin as a carrier.
- An excellent source of calcium
- One ounce provides 1200 mg of calcium (120% DV)
- Excellent source of magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium, chromium, molybdenum, manganese, copper, and vitamin D3
- Calcium/mineral supplement with glucosamine and chondroitin
- Easily absorbed liquid mineral dietary supplement
- Rich in 12 essential minerals and Vitamin D3
- Contains two well-known and highly prized compounds, glucosamine and chondroitin, for supporting healthy joints
- Features the mineral calcium in liquid form
- For calcium to be properly absorbed and utilized, there are several co-factors necessary such as: magnesium, boron, Vitamin D3, zinc, and copper
- Formula is enhanced by our Ionic Trace Mineral Complex, which has micro amounts of 46 trace, and ultra-trace minerals
- Supplies 60 minerals in total
- Minerals are vital to good health and well-being
- For any mineral to be beneficial, it needs a “chelate,” such as orotic acid, to carry it across cell membranes.
- Calcium orotate is a highly bio-available form of calcium
- This premium calcium is formed when calcium ions are freed in a liquid and then attach to free orotate ions
- Chondroitin and glucosamine help provide the nutri-factors used to support and maintain the joints
- Chondroitin appears to support the formation of joint cartilage
- Glucosamine appears to have a role in the formation of connective tissue
In reference to Calcium:
It helps build healthy teeth and bones; It is essential for strong bones and teeth; It is needed to form bones and teeth; It is essential for the formation of healthy bones and teeth; It plays an essential role in the building of teeth and bones; It promotes healthy teeth and bones; It is a major constituent of teeth and bones; Over 99% of the body’s calcium is found in the bones and teeth
In reference to Glucosamine and Chondroitin:
It support joint health; It maintains healthy joints; It promote joint health; It gives joint support; Glucosamine and chondroitin help support the maintenance of joint and cartilage tissue and normal joint flexibility; Glucosamine and chondroitin are two building blocks of connective tissue and are key components of the joints; Glucosamine and chondroitin are major constituents of cartilage.
Glucosamine is an important building block of specialized molecules called glycosaminoglycans, found in cartilage; Chondroitin sulfate consists of repeating chains of glycosaminoglycans; Glucosamine is an amino monosaccharide that is a simple component or “building block” of larger and more complex molecules; It is important in the synthesis of glycoproteins with numerous functions in human physiology; It is important in the structure of joints in the skeleton and is found in glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans, complex molecules of the cartilage matrix that form a cushioning layer at the ends of bones; It is also a constituent of hyaluronic acid, an important part of synovial fluids, including the viscous liquid in joint cavities that nourish and lubricate the cartilage in each joint.
Source: “Draft Prototype Monograph on Glucosamine,” January 2003, Committee on the Framework for Evaluating the Safety of Dietary Supplements, Food and Nutrition Board, Institute of Medicine.
Chondroitin sulfate consists of repeating chains of glycosaminoglycans. It is a major constituent of cartilage, providing structure, holding water and nutrients, and allowing other molecules to move through cartilage (this property is important because there is no blood supply to cartilage.
Source: Healthnotes Online, December 2002
- Used and recommended by healthcare professionals
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.