The key active component extracted is lapachol, which has demonstrated antibiotic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- For centuries, the Indians of the Andes used an extract of the bark of the purple lapacho tree as part of their natural holistic approach
- Also known today as Pau d’ Arco, they called the tree “Giver of Life”
- Life Force’s Taheebo is made from a 100% extract of the inner-bark, which is the part that yields a compound known as lapachol
- Research shows that lapachol has health-supporting properties, with virtually no contraindications, and is non-toxic
- Today, herbalists value taheebo for the phytonutrients it yields
- Used and recommended by healthcare professionals What you cannot say (includes outdated information from non-current
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.